Think about a horse sitting down like a dog and tell me that isn’t really funny
no need to imagine
I AM SO HAPPY
Michael Gary Scott as the Doctor’s worst/best ever companion
Movie Genre: Musical
Born with the coming of sound, the movie musical had its base in vaudeville and opera. With its brazen blending of fantasy and reality, the musical provided audiences with an accessible and immediate escape from life, first in the Great Depression, and then beyond.
What to watch:
- The Merry Widow (Ernst Lubitsch, 1934)
- Meet Me in St. Louis (Vincente Minnelli, 1944)
- Singin’ in The Rain (Gene Kelly, Stanley Donen, 1952)
- West Side Story (Robert Wise, Jerome Robbins, 1961)
- Cabaret (Bob Fosse, 1972)
- Grease (Randal Kleiser, 1978)
- Dirty Dancing (Emile Ardolina, 1987)
- Moulin Rouge! (Baz Luhrmann, 2001)
- Chicago (Rob Marshall, 2002)
- Hairspray (Adam Shankman, 2007)
(Bergan, R. 2011. The Film Book: A Complete Guide To The World Of Cinema.)
this is 911 state your emergency
YES I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY I CAN’T FIND MY LIZARD
911 I THINK MY LIZARD IS BROKEN
YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT PROBLEMS? MY PHONE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST IT’S LEGS
911 I CAN’T GET MY PHONE OFF THE RECEIVER
MA’AM YOUR PHONE NEEDS TO BE IN THE UNLOCKED POSITION AND MAY NEED TO BE PROVIDED WITH ADDITIONAL HARDWARE TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY.
YES HELLO 911 CAN YOU HEAR ME I DROPPED MY HEADSET IN THE WATER DO YOU READ
TO BE HONEST 911, I AM NOT SURE WHAT MY PHONE IS DOING
911 MY PHONE IS FACING THE WRONG WAY AND I CAN’T GET IT TO TURN AROUND.
yes 911 hello all these people are crazy
this is still going around and it makes me rly happy.
Mind Palace John is fucking gorgeous.
Are you surprised
That’s how Sherlock sees him